Electric Delivery bike
Under our ebike hire to own scheme, we can help get you on the road to employment and after less than a year, it’s yours to keep*
Better still, for each new rider you introduce, we’ll take £5 per week off your hire fee.
Benefits for your business
• Ability to employ 16+ years to ride an Eskuta
• Insurance not required (we recommend public liability insurance)
• Staff flexibility – allows for in-store team members to be cross-trained to deliver
• Larger staffing pool and recruitment cost savings.
• No CBT License Required
• Able to house in-store – all electric motor, no combustible fuel or pollutants
• Ride in bus and cycle lanes; improving delivery time efficiency
• Almost silent, it can be used late at night in provincial locations
• Ethical delivery solution – a great PR story for any restaurant brand!
- A brand-new Eskuta SX-250 in your choice of colour.
- 2 Services by us during the agreement period.
- A built-in GPS tracker for your (and our) security.
- A delivery box large enough for 5 Large Pizzas (Sx-250d model only)
- White glove delivery by us- fully assembled
- Demonstration of use and key features on delivery.
- 1-year / 8,000 mile warranty.
uk mARKET LEADER
Eskuta are the U.K's largest eCargo bike brand - used by the U.K's largest fast-food brands. (Based on number of bikes in service)
WHITE GLOVE SHIPPING
No couriers here! We will deliver your order to you ourselves and show you how to use and care for your Eskuta.
Every Eskuta that leaves our factory has a 1 year or 8,000 mile warranty.
We've made it as simple as possible for you to order today for a low amount and spread your payments.
How do I charge my Eskuta?
How many times can the battery be charged?
What security does my Eskuta have?
What is the Delivery Lead-time?
Delivery is dependent upon your location; we always try to get your Eskuta to you as quickly as possible.
Each Eskuta is built to order, so that’s especially for you and each order has a ‘Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) and test ride to ensure your Eskuta is perfect.
Manufacturing usually takes 7 – 10 days, so we quote 14 days for delivery if your bike is in stock. On most occasions, it is usually a little bit quicker.
How is an Eskuta delivered?